Friday, September 13, 2013

HI MY NAME IS

Introductions

I thought I'd make my very first blog post to my personal style blog more or less an introduction to my suburban, tomboyish street style. My name is Crystal J. Tsang, an atypical 16 year old high school student living in sunny southern California. While I put a lot of focus on my academic life (like any other ambitious teenager), I have a secret passion for fashion that is becoming a little less secretive. Enjoy.



Wardrobe Staples

One thing you should know about me is that I am absolutely infatuated with all things denim and all things white, especially white t-shirts. I probably wear a white t-shirt at least 3 times a week. Therefore, pairing this thrifted denim button down with a classic white tee is a no brainer. 

Add a dash of edge with all the leather accessories, a sprinkle of femininity with the pale pink beaded necklace, a pair of simple black booties, a chinky smile and taa-daahh you have a Crystal-esque outfit. 







White T-shirt // H & M
Denim button down // Goodwill
Tweed mini-skirt // Forever 21
Leather bag// Romwe
Leather cap // Nordstrom
Black booties // Pacsun
Beaded necklace // H & M
 Special thanks to the amazing Kyle Fong for taking these photos...... #peasants

No comments:

Post a Comment